Nigerian Fire Fighter Electrocuted While Charging Phone

The family of a pretty Nigerian firefighter, Imaobong Ekanem are in mourning.

According to repoirts, Ekanem died after she was electrocuted. The incident happened when electricity was restored while charging her phone which was placed on her body.

Her friend who shared the heartbreaking news on Facebook wrote

She was charging her phone and drop it on her body and slept off and NEPA took light and brought it back while she was sleeping and it shocked her to death

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *